FreeDomKrasny Put 74-22
|Phone No.:||+7 3812 258436|
|Contact person:||Golenkova, Irina|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Media project
FreeDom is a Russian newspaper for education and culture. In the year 2001, it was published for the first time as a project of the Theodor-Heuss-College of the Robert Bosch Foundation. It is distributed in various universities, schools and libraries of Russia four times a year free of charge (summer, autumn, winter and spring editions).
The FreeDom team works on a voluntary basis, it is international and consists of students and graduates from various towns of Russia as well as Germany, France and the United States of America.
Together with the development of the electronic version, the FreeDom team is planning to enlarge the target group of the newspaper Freedom and to engage more committed students from other countries to participate in this media project.
The FreeDom team asks to join in:
- those who are commiteed and creative,
- whose mother languages is Russian, English or German or who studies these languages,
- who is interested in writing articles, to make corrections, to design webpages and newspapers, to make translations or to spread free PDF-versions,
- who has a good time management,
- and those who check their emails regularly shall write to the above mentioned email address and suggest what he/she could contribute to the project as a member of the FreeDom team.
We can give advice to other net participants and establish contacts in the field: Russia (contacts, advice). We can try to help to organize the overnight accommodation in Russia (Moscow, Sankt-Petersburg, Omsk, Nobosibirsk, Vladivostok).