Cruzada por la vidaBlanco Encalada 2384
1646 San Fernando Buenos Aires
|Contact person:||Lassalle, Diego|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Social policy/disabled persons
Cruzada por la vida
- works with boys and girls in the fields of nutrition, sports, coaching for better results at school (reading and writing / English language), prevention from addictions (drugs, alcoholism), protection against children abuse,
- has its own kitchen and gives courses of sewing and hairdressing,
- organizes birthday parties, Mother's Day, Childs Day,
- wants to generate a conscience of solidarity and a fairer society,
- works with volunteers and does not get help from the state, the municipality or the province.
Cruzada por la vida has the following projects:
- to buy a place in the city where to dwell,
- to be able to finish the building for harbouring the boys,
- to open meal facilities in other neighbourhoods,
- to open consulting rooms for medical advice,
- to begin with courses for work training.
If consulted in advance we can offer overnight facilities and contacts in relations to these themes: children and the organisation of canteens and meal facilities.