Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities
HRCBMP.O. Box 5493
CA 95056 Santa Clara
|Phone No.:||+1 212-592-3627|
|Fax No.:||+1 212-202-6251|
- Aid for developing countries
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities (HRCBM) is a worldwide campaigning movement dedicated to protecting the human rights of people in Bangladesh. In particular, it works for minorities in Bangladesh. HRCBM stands with victims and activists to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, to protect people from inhumane conduct, and to bring offenders to justice. The Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities aims to:
- promote human rights, help stop human rights abuses against minorities in Bangladesh and bring offenders to justice for their criminal conducts of present and past,
- provide all required humanitarian assistance to refugees and destitute minorities of Bangladesh,
- encourage communication and collaboration among the organizations serving "Bangladesh Minorities",
- work with UN to help the oppressed Bangladesh Minorities and provide assistance to improve their living condition and safeguard them to live enjoying full rights as enshrined in UDHR,
- ensure and monitor that Bangladesh government implements UDHR in its entirety and record any violation of such guideline,
- provide all required services to families belonging to "Bangladesh Minorities" at home and abroad.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure an expert information and deliver a lecture in the field of human rights in Bangladesh.