Altruism AssociationSf. Nicolae str, 62
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Politique de la paix
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The Altruism Association was founded in Republic of Moldova in April 2003. Its goal is to motivate, providing training and develop people's participation in nonprofit activities, as well as to grant encouragement and support for new initiatives. Its vision is to be recognized on the national and international level through promoting the altruist attitude towards its neighbours' needs.
Its plans until 2010 are:
- to develop a program of psychological counselling online and to create the opportunities for people to communicate in order to be helpful to each other through communication online,
- to support the first nonprofit initiatives of its first altruism school graduated students,
- to create the recovery system for street people in Chisinau,
- to strengthen the capacities of the decision program in order to create a resource center for the altruistic initiatives,
- to create a strategy for international involvement in nonprofit activities,
- implication in activities of the moldovan alliance of NGOs active in social area and of international alliances.
Liuba Ceban is the President of the Altruism Association. He knows, he can not change the whole world.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.