Afghan NGOs Coordination Bureau (ANCB)Lane : 1st Jamal Mena District #3
|Phone No.:||+93-700200266, +93-799333621|
|Fax No.:||+93 20 2202656|
|Contact person:||Masood Khalil|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
ANCB, Afghan NGOs Coordination Bureau, established on the 27th of November 1991, is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profitable organization operating to coordinate the activities of afghan NGOs working towards emergency state, rehabilitation and development of Afghanistan. ANCB works for peace, solidarity and humanity.
ANCB is endeavoring to promote the spirit of cooperation among its member NGOs. To achieve this goal, it has been holding periodic meetings, gatherings, workshops and seminars.
ANCB member NGOs are active in different sectors in Afghanistan and some of them are conducting multi-sector activities.
- to be a common forum for afghan NGOs,
- to establish and further strengthen relations among NGOs and with the local and central authorities of Afghanistan and donor agencies,
- to establish cordial relations among various afghan NGOs as well as build a solid liaison between NGOs and the international community,
- to coordinate the activities of afghan NGOs,
- to provide meeting opportunities and venues for NGOs with concerned agencies,
- to provide capacity building in the form of refresher-training sessions, workshops, seminars, research work and technical support for NGO staff,
- to establish norms, as to ensure uniformity and further pave the way to conduct research.
ANCB's head office is located in Kabul. Sub-offices are in Peshawar and Jalalabad. In the near future sub-offices would be established in Kandahar, Herat and Mazar-i-Sharif.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in every field related to NGOs and peace.