Hope Home InternationalVridi/Cite, Abidian
07 BP 851 Abidjan 07
|Phone No.:||+225-07 80 30 62|
|Fax No.:||+225 21 34 14 57|
|Contact person:||Barbara Babatunde Lee|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Environmental project
- Women's policy
Hope Home International is an aid organization in Africa.
General aid and care:
- giving help to orphans, the sick and the poor,
- care/rehabilitation of abandoned, abused and exploited children.
Health and environmental matters in poor areas:
- epidemilogical spread of communicable and non-communicable diseases,
- air, soil and water pollution,
- provision of rural well water and boreholes to eradicate water borne diseases.
- rehabilitation of young prostitutes between 12 and 20 years of age,
- micro loans to rehabilitated prostitutes.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, deliver a lecture, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.