Foundation for Environment and Development
FEDEVP.Box 593, Commercial Avenue
|Interlocuteur:||Barrister Nchunu Justice Sama|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Droits de l'Homme
- Projet d'environnement
- Organisation de l'environnement
The Foundation for Environment and Development (FEDEV) Cameroon is a non-profit and non-governmental organization founded in 2002 by a group of Environmental Lawyers, conservationist and agronomists.
- the use of the legal machinery for environmental protection,
- sustainable development,
- the implementation and development of environmental law,
- conservation of biodiversity and sustainable use of it's resources,
- enhancing access to justice,
- public participation and access to information in environmental issues,
- environmental conflict management,
- research, environmental justice, livelihood issue,
- community natural resource management,
- legal assistance to institutions involved in environment and other pro-poor development project.
Now FEDEV is run by a group of persons with diversed disciplines including lawyers, magistrates, agronomists, economists, clerics, environmentalist, educationists etc..
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the following fields: Environmental law, sustainable development, human rights, environmental litigation, access to justice, environmental issues, gender, poverty alleviation, ecotourism.