The Anidaso Nsae Foundation (TANF)P.O.BOX CT 9853; Aburi streets; Oyarifa-Teiman
|Phone No.:||+233 302 900 690; +233 244 246 094; +233 241 900 191|
|Contact person:||Rev. Laud Kwaku Akuffo|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
The Anidaso Nsae Foundation (TANF) was founded in the year 2012 by Rev.Laud Kwaku Akuffo. It is a registered non-profit NGO that helps the needy people of Ghana and is involved in community development in Ghana, which includes education and health care.
Anidaso Nsae means "Hope has not Ended" in Twi, one of many native languages spoken in Ghana.
A prosperous and poverty-free Ghana.
We empower Ghanaian children to thrive through an education, healthcare and hope.
• The Anidaso Nsae Foundation identifies at risk children and sponsors them in one of our partner schools so they can continue their education. TANF is committed to providing community awareness and education related to HIV and AIDS, malaria, and the risks associated with teenage pregnancy. By providing all of our sponsored children with free health care, we can prevent them from getting serious illnesses that lead to school absence and provide them with treatment when they do become ill.
• At TANF, we believe easy access to education and healthcare is a human right for every child. TANF seeks to help local children break away from their current impoverished environment, freeing them from child labor by offering them quality education and supporting them in pursuing a career to make a good living.
• TANF partners with a number of schools, medical centers, volunteers and sponsors to address the key challenges: poverty, child labor being prioritized by families over education, and insufficient access to healthcare education, screening and medication.
• Our volunteers often work at local schools as assistant teachers, teaching variety of subjects ranging from English, math, science or IT to organizing afternoon activities or summer camps for the children. In the area of Health Care, our volunteers assist in health screenings and check-ups and to organize and hold HIV/Aids and Malaria awareness events.
Rev. Laud Kwaku Akuffo is the Founder and Programme Manager of the Anidaso Nsae Foundation (TANF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.