Prime Welfare Foundation (PWF)D.G.Khan Road
32200 Jampur District, Rajanpur Vains
|Contact person:||Muhammad Shahid Qureshi|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Human rights
The Prime Welfare Foundation (PWF) is a non-government, non-profit, non-political people-interest organization with a primary aim to promote the volunteerism in Pakistani Society through providing human skills and expertise in disastrous situation in particular and social uplift of the marginalized segments of society in general. Prime Welfare Foundation is working since 2008 with the name "Al-Quresh Welfare Society" on self-help basis and was registered in 2012.
Prime Welfare Foundation has emerged with the aim to offer innovative solutions to remove the various taboos and obstacle in the way of social development regarding human rights, economic, education, rehabilitation, environment and primary health issues in the remote and rural areas of the country. It is providing services for research and development activities through networking of the volunteers and manages their services by providing assistance to other national and international rescue and aid agencies.
Goals & Objectives
• To create awareness about civic and human rights to realize the objective of human-centered development.
• To increase understanding amongst government´s line departments and community organizations through establishing development linkages.
• To build institutional capacity within target communities for effective and efficient service delivery on sustainable basis.
• To improve health and education facilities in rural areas and create awareness about deadly and communicable diseases like Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, etc.
• To promote community organizations to pool and develop local resources for collective and self-sustaining actions.
• To eliminate environmental hazards, drugs addiction and identify its hazards and prevention.
• To spread IT education and gender discrimination in the less developed parts of the country for an equitable social order.
• To conduct surveys and studies for providing basis for evidence-led planning of development programs.
• To undertake systematic research for designing and implementing projects to achieve the goals set forth in the National Plans of Action as well as commitments.
• To promote efficient use of water for agriculture, livestock, people, and industry.
• To promote social development activities through discussions, seminars, conferences, debates and round table dialogues.
• To work for reduction of poverty and protection of consumer rights.
• Low Cost Sanitation Program
• Flood Relief: Our project consists in giving support to flood victims by providing them with temporary relief, along with a permanent shelter where they can live with their loved ones. The project plans to give the victims relief support like food grains, tarpaulins, blankets, clothing and Medicare measures. It also includes providing sources of safe drinking water and proper arrangement of hygienic material. This will help to guarantee good health conditions for the communities. Finally the project will help in rebuilding houses and providing domestic animals. This in order to ensure a long term development process for proper rehabilitation and security of life for affected families.
Muhammad Shahid Qureshi is the President of the Prime Welfare Foundation (PWF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.