Pen4Africa107 Jules Street
2094 Jeppestown, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Afrique du Sud
|Telefon:||+27 11 614 0220; +27 785929471; +27 823940252|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Pen4Africa, a none profit organization, founded 2016, that is working for empowering African children to change their lives through education and different skills that can be useful to their future and lives.
• Pen4Africa is a South African NGO that collects stationery, uniforms, schools shoes, pen and pencils, and food, and donates these items to children who need them.
• The organisation also provides training in basic literacy skills for adults.
• One of our program is to encourage adults and kids to learn how to donate, how to help others and especially learners (students) who are in need of education, feeding or by clothing them, because we believe every child is our future and together we can do more and make it happen.
Didier Bigirimana is the Founder and Director of Pen4Africa.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.