Prince Joseph Foundation International (PJF International)P.O.Box 14169, Kalema Rd,Lungujja-Kosovo Block4,Behind ssendawula Zone LC1 Offices
|Phone No.:||+256778557290, +256779329650|
|Contact person:||Jjemba Mathew,|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Prince Joseph Foundation International (PJF International) is a Ugandan community based organization registered and authorized by the government of Uganda to carry out development activities in rural and some urban parts of Uganda.
The foundation was established with the aim of building an orphanage for vulnerable and disabled children together with a school. To date, the foundation has conducted community mobilization and sensitization on disability, the need for education, home visits to families with disabled children who need education, and planning for the major projects.
The Foundation is a community and youth driven, working with community leaders to address common and urgent challenges faced by children, youth as well poor families in the areas where we work. So far, the foundation serves the under-served communities.
Our Vision is to see families which are socially and economically developed and stable,
Prince Joseph Foundation International improves lives, expands opportunities, and helps societies flourish across a dynamic and developing Africa.
We work with innovative leaders and communities to build effective and advance path breaking reforms.
Together with our partners, we are committed to Africa´s continued development as a peaceful, just, and thriving region of the world.
We are working diligently to provide shelter, food, clothing, education and medical support for those in our care.
• Education: Prince Joseph Foundation can fight illiteracy through building primary and secondly schools and building teachers training centers.
• Agriculture: Prince Joseph Foundation Africa believes that Agriculture is the backbone of Africa´s Economy which means if you wish to make a remarkably change in Africa´s economy, you will have to start with Agriculture.
• Clean Water: Long-lasting water projects that serve villages and schools.
• Health Programs: Prince Joseph Foundation Africa is working Hard to create Health Awareness in areas where we work. It is in our great desire to build many health centers and equip them with Health equipment and Drugs.
• Women Empowerment: The Prince Joseph Foundation International is proposing a Village Bank Project to support poor Mothers in under-served communities of Uganda.
Jjemba Mathew is the Founder &CEO of Prince Joseph Foundation International (PJF International).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.