Peace and Hope Initiative OrganizationNYARUTARAMA Road.
|Phone No.:||+250 78831 2740; +250 788312757|
|Contact person:||Albert Musabyimana|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
The Peace and Hope Initiative is a Rwandan NGO formed in 2012 and established by the heads of child headed families who were forced to play a parental role for their younger siblings after the 1994 Genocide. The organisation aims to ensure that poor and vulnerable children will have access to basic needs including a proper education, good nutrition and health care. The organisers also strive to encourage and motivate the children without parents.
The NGO gives peace and hope to the OVCs and PHAs through education like nursery, health, hygiene and HIV prevention programs to parents and legal guardians in the community.
The goals of this organization were to develop a plan to garner resources so to enable these orphans
• to support themselves psychologically,
• to address the health needs of the orphans,
• to aid in education,
• to teach about health, and
• to work on developing sustainability projects so that they could feed themselves and provide livelihood for themselves and their families.
Areas of Operations:
• Advocacy: Gasabo
• Capacity Building: Gasabo
• Access to Education: Gasabo
• Girls Education: Gasabo
• Orphans & Vulnerable Students: Gasabo
• Early Childhood Education & Development: Gasabo
• Resources & Equipment: Gasabo
• Kuraneza Early Childhood Development: Kuraneza (meaning "good growth") project offers early childcare and education enabling underprivileged kids to learn and play in a safe and caring environment. Kids are provided education, nutrition, counseling, and water and sanitation services through skilled caretakers during the key developmental stages.
Albert Musabyimana is the Founder and Legal Representative of Peace and Hope Initiative.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.