Hope for Human Nature Generation
Zambian humanitarian AIDP. O Box 50762 Ridgeway; UTH nationalist road, CCZ Ecumenical Centre, Bishops Road, kabulonga
|Phone No.:||+260 0964003098 ; +260 977981292; +260 0950903756|
|Contact person:||William Inambao Lishebo|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Human rights
Hope for Human Nature Generation is a non-profit Organization of Zambia founded in 2013 and based in Lusaka District. It is a charitable NGO that seeks to improve people´s livelihoods. It is focused on sustainable grassroots projects that provide long-term results.
It was formed to help the most vulnerable groups in the society especial the patients referred to the general hospital, university teaching hospital and other health centers in Lusaka, Zambia, coming from deep villages lacking food, cloth, transport, blankets & other health social care needs. Additionally, Hope for Human nature Generation was also formed to assists children in need, HIV/AIDS, promotes gender equality, legal services and human right etc.
Ensuring to save the quality life for the most vulnerable groups in our society.
1. Vision is to change the way people think toward the most in need in our society. By saving their life and empowering them.
The overall goal of this project is to help reduce human suffering and sustain human development.
1. Health care giving
2. Children / with special needs
3. Gender Equality
4. Youth empowerment
5. HIV/Aids preventive
6. Human right, legal law
7. Food nutrition dietary
8. Climate change / water sanitation
9. Women empowerment
10. Road safety preventive
11. Education for all
Future Programmes and projects:
1. To concentrate on coordination human right, legal services at a high scale for the most vulnerable people in the society by Partnering with individuals, corporate companies, other NGOs, Legal bodies, the government and international organizations because justice is expensive for the poor.
2. Medical provision program to support HIV/Aids registered clients. The Medical Program will focus on maintaining support for HIV/AIDS clients in need of doctoral or medicinal care. Our future goals are to provide personal assistance by covering pharmaceutical fees and offer encouragement for clients to start taking ART (anti-retroviral treatment).
Future objectives will be concentrating on coordination with the government´s hospitals to ensure that registered clients will receive necessary care. Hope for human nature generation intends to extend to other hospitals in Zambia and to have a home-based care place.
Because of luck of funds to implement these programmes or projects
Mr. William Inambao Lishebo is the Director of ( Hope for Human Nature Generation), Zambian humanitarian AID.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.