Outreach Scout Foundation (OSF)Box 791; Located at Masabambise, Area 44, Kadango Plot, Off Chidzanja Road to area 23,
|Telefon:||+265 (0) 111747641; +265 (0) 884309820,;+265 (0) 991369739|
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Projet d'environnement
Outreach Scout Foundation (OSF) is a non profit making non-governmental organization established in 2002 but registered in 2004.
Malawi with well empowered young women and men in development
OSF exists to provide optimal framework condition to vulnerable young women and men in rural communities through promoting social justice and good governance, water sanitation, environmental protection, agriculture and nutrition security, rights of the children, and HIV/AIDS prevention and support.
• To foster and increase young people’s participation in various development initiatives through lobbying and advocacy
• To promote agriculture and nutrition security in Malawi while also making sure that a voice of a young farmer is heard
• Facilitate and support the enforcement of good health and environment management practices
Areas of intervention:
• Good governance and human rights
• Food Security and sustainable livelihood
• Public health including rural water supply, health, Ssnitation
• Environment protection and waste management
• Water Sanitation and Nutrition security funded by Canada Government under High Commissioner Fund
• Youth participation on Political Governance during elections funded by Forum for Dialogue and Peace under Germany Government fund
• Environmental protection against women who brew beers using tyre burning supported Global Health Fellows
• Economic Women empowerment in Agriculture funded by Royal Norwegian Embassy/NGO Gender Coordination Network programme
• ICT support from the World Bank
• Project against the killing of person with Albinism in Malawi
Amon Lukhele is the Executive Director of the Outreach Scout Foundation (OSF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.