IHOPE Foundation732,DC Road
|Phone No.:||+254 732 026368|
|Contact person:||David Maganya|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
IHOPE Foundation is a Kenyan NGO established in 2014 and working to improve rural health through creative and innovative approaches targeting the most at risk population. Thematic areas include health, reproductive health, OVC support, water sanitation and health education, and the environment.
Improve Rural Health
IHOPE International Foundation is an organization working with underserved communities to improve the quality of life for at risk populations through responsive and innovative health programming, service delivery and capacity building in both Canada and Kenya.
We continually strive towards building sustainable partnerships with other stakeholders interested in improving the quality of health and education within rural communities.
• OVC support
• Mercury and Health
• Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission
• Reproductive Health/HIV/AIDS Awareness
• I-Hope Foundation in partnership with a sponsor from Canada has sponsored 10 students through high schools and colleges
• Apart from the scholarship programme, the NGO also runs water, sanitation and health initiative and a menstrual hygiene management programme where girls, mostly in high schools, are given sanitary towels and trained in their handling and disposal.
• The Foundation also advocates for safe working environments for Artisanal Gold Miners in parts of Nyatike as well as run a tele-medicine programme at Sori Lake side Maternity and Hospital with support from Addis clinic in Boston, United States of America.
David Maganya is the Director of the IHOPE Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.