Morogoro Development Organization (MODEO)P.O.BOX 72 Dumila-Morogoro; Wami Sokoine Village
5619 Morogoro, Mvomero District
|Telefon:||+255 (0)715 963202; +255654200415; +255755963202|
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Morogoro Development Organization (MODEO) is an NGO founded in 2006 in Tanzania that promotes the rights of people with disabilities, enabling them to access better education and to participate in decision making processes that affect them, particularly in regard to HIV/AIDS.
To ensure the disability community which is most marginalized and almost forgotten is well informed and aware of HIV/AIDS causes and prevention measures.
• We advocate and defend human rights of disabled people and make sure that they are involved in all economic opportunities in Tanzania.
• To help or save people with disabilities by providing grants, fundraising and others which could manage them to run life themselves.
• Service to the people with disabilities, orphans, widows,
Our plans for the future large-scale:
• We are in talks with the village government and district land authority we are requesting 20 hectares of free land for establishing our various economic activities like agriculture and livestock keeping, poultry keeping, dairy goats, guinea fowls, duck and fish pounds.
Timothy Achimpota is the Executive Director of Morogoro Development Organization (MODEO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.