Innovative Youth with Action Uganda (IYAU)P.O. Box 70; Plot 99C, Old Mbale Road, Pamba,
|Telefon:||+256 (0)784893749; +256 (0)755014515|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Innovative Youth with Action Uganda (IYAU) is a non-profit organization that promotes empowerment of young people for sustainable change.IYAU is a youth led organisation that aims at empowering young people with practical skills for a wide vision of having a Uganda without poverty. IYAU emerged in 2014 and it was an idea generated by a group of concerned youth with a wide vision of eradicating poverty.
Transformation and sustainable growth amongst young people
To be a local NGO that is committed to creating sustainable initiatives to empower young people to transform their lives and communities.
To engage the communities in developing an empowered and socio-economic society
Aims and Objectives
• Improve the health of vulnerable communities by addressing issues that undermine their good health such as access to health services, counselling services, safe water, sanitation and management of preventable and treatable diseases.
• To promote formal education, vocational training, life skills and human rights awareness to vulnerable communities to help them cope with life challenges.
• To increase household incomes among vulnerable communities through programmes that ensure self-reliance and sustainability.
• To provide agricultural, value addition support and market linkage to vulnerable communities to ensure empowerment and development.
• To increase care, protection and preservation of the natural environment and/or biodiversity as a local effort to counter the already devastating effects of global warming
• Education and training
• Job creation and enterprise development
• Public health and sanitation
• Human rights advocacy
• Environment and production
• Livelihoods and economic empowerment program
• Volunteering: IYAU runs the International Volunteers Programme where young people around the world join the IYAU team not only to contribute to the work of the organisation but also use this opportunity to learn from the different communities in Uganda.
Apetu Joseph is the Managing Director of Innovative Youth with Action Uganda (IYAU).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.