Health Care and Environmental Sanitation Association (HECESA)
Taking Steps - Changing LivesP.O Box 167, Azire Old Church Junction,
|Phone No.:||+237 75939361 / 33777452|
|Contact person:||Tembeick Julius Chinyet|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Environmental project
Health Care and Environmental Sanitation Association (HECESA) is a non profit making, non political, non governmental and charity organization operating in Cameroon and with head quarters in Bamenda – North West Region.
A society where everyone, most especially the youths, are empowered economically, culturally and socially with equal opportunities of enhancing them to ensure health care and environmental sanitation to the fullest of their potentials.
HECESA strives in improving lives, works towards a disease free world, by ensuring environmental sanitation without compromising health issues.
• Promote environmental protection and sustainability
• HIV/AIDS prevention and sensitization trainings
• Fight ignorance, improve hygiene hence reducing the incidence of air and water borne diseases like cholera, typhoid, diarrhea infections, intestinal worms and tuberculosis
• Improve the well being of the poor and disadvantaged communities
• Inculcate in pupils/students values of environmental sanitation, protection and management through the school environmental program.
• Empower youths through sustainable economic program and enhance youths knowledge for self healthcare development through capacity buildings.
• Organize capacity training on sexual reproductive health and right and HIV/AIDS.
• Organizing sensitization and training programs on disease prevention including HIV/AIDS
• Creating hygiene and sanitation clubs in schools
• Health care research on some common diseases of public health importance
• Carrying out laboratory screening exercises and analyzing on some common diseases affecting the society
• Social rehabilitation and integration of the disadvantaged community and much more.
• Consultation of institutions on development issues and how services can get to them.
• Youths counseling, training on project writing and linking them to appropriate services.
Tembeick Julius Chinyet is the Program Director at the Health Care and Environmental Sanitation Association( HECESA).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.