Hifadhi Africa Organization (HAO)P.o Box 34130-00100; Royal Plaza 5th Floor, Suite 502. Kamiti Rd. Off Thika Road
|Phone No.:||+254 771587762|
|Contact person:||Collins Nakedi|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Hifadhi Africa Organization (HAO) is a non-governmental, not for profit organization that promotes access to quality education, health care, water and youth mentorship among underserved communities in Kenya, especially pastoralists and slum dwellers in Baringo, Marsabit & Nairobi Counties. The organization was established in July 2013.
To afford equal opportunities to societies for prosperity
To be the most relevant African organization for the people by the people of Africa through empowerment, sustainable development and harmonious coexistence
To promote access to quality education in Pastoralists communities through integration of technology
• Providing Sanitary Pads to school going girls,
• Conducting Mobile Clinic outreach,
• Conducting extensive Research on trachoma in East Pokot,
• Establishing a community-based Health Centre, and
• Linking heart patients to other organizations for support and treatment
• Sponsoring poor bright students to further their high school or/and university education,
• Deploying offline supported technologies like Raspberry Pi and Rachel to enhance performances in remote schools,
• Setting up educational facilities in communities without such infrastructure,
• Providing mentorship programs to school going children, and
• Community outreach/awareness on impacts of cultural traditions in childhood education
• Hifadhi Africa Scholarship Fund
• Donation of plastic water tanks to schools and health facilities,
• Constructions of rainwater harvesting systems,
• Constructions of Sand Dams,
• Drilling and installation of solar powered engines and piping of underground water to communities for irrigation, humans and livestock consumption,
• Training local communities on rainwater harvesting skills, and
• Supporting irrigation schemes for food production in arid pastoral areas
Collins P. Nakedi is the Co-Founder and Director of Hifadhi Africa Organization (HAO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.