Chipembere Community Development Organization (CCDO)P.O. BOX 21; Makwasa Trading centre
|Phone No.:||+265 884 33 32 11; +265882861482|
|Contact person:||Boniface Mbewe|
- Women's policy
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Environmental project
Chipembere Community Development Organization (CCDO) is a grassroots community organizatioformed in 2005 ,but registered in 2010.
It is a local nonprofit making organization created with an aim of
• promoting good health, sustainable social and economic development to marginalized or under privileged;
• to enhance well conserved environment;
• to work in climatic change resilience and food security; and
• to alleviate poverty and mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS and chronic illnesses through provision of educational, recreational and lifelong learning opportunities for orphans & vulnerable children and the youth
• CCDO is planning to scale up TB/HIV activities to all T/A areas in Thyolo district.
• CCDOs strategy is to advocate for availability of TB/HIV health and medical personnel at community level, CCDO will target decision makers at district level.
Boniface Mbewe is the Programme Manager of the Chipembere Community Development Organization (CCDO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.