Nurses Across The Borders (NAB)295, Ikorodu road Idiroko bus-stop
|Telefon:||+234-8052658024; +234-1-8128649; +44 1438729726|
|Interlocuteur:||Pastor Peter Osawaru Omoragbon|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Nurses Across The Borders (NAB), founded in 1999, is an international charitable non-government, not-for-profit organisation. NAB also provides hope and a future to those ravaged by the HIV/AIDS SCOURGE. We are also involved in the provision of relief materials and cash to those affected by both natural and human disasters. NAB is into capacity building for both health care providers and health care consumers.
Building partnership for community health.
Enhance sustainable community health programmes and projects by encouraging / enabling communities to have control over the decisions that affect them, over the policies that influence their lives and over the programmes that are set up to meet their needs by creating a strong link between the community, health sector and others empowering the community to act as a provider of its own health care.
• To reduce to the barest minimum the mortality rate at any given disaster in the community by the provision of adequate quality care voluntarily for health promotion and maintenance.
• To enhance and encourage public participation in supporting governments and non-governmental agencies in the provision of adequate health care delivery services and development of infrastructures.
• To provide HIV/AIDS support programmes to infected individuals to keep them move from fear to hope, live positively and meaningfully with a sense of dignity and self-rediscovery
• Preventive services:
• Curative services:
• Rehabilitation services:
• Capacity building/development:
• Networking and collaboration
• National Training Workshop on: Enhancing the capacity of nurses/midwives in the care of people living with HIV/AIDS.
• Capacity Building For Nurses and Midwives on: Voluntary counseling and testing technique as an entry point for HIV/AIDS prevention and care.
• Coalition of Nigerian NGOs on New Partnership for African Development (NEPAD). NAB is the Secretariat for the Coalition.
• Collaboration with the KUDIRAT Initiative for Democracy (KIND) for Women Empowerment, Theme: The role of women on struggle and democracy.
Pastor Peters Osawaru Omoragbon is the Executive Director/CEO of the Nurses Across The Borders (NAB).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.