Mandala TrustThe Stables, Langham Place,
BA11 6PL Rode, Somerset
|Telefon:||+44 (0)1373 831834|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The Mandala Trust is a UK-based charity founded in 2002 and dedicated to supporting children and young people in vulnerable situations around the world. This is accomplished through the development of an ever-expanding network of volunteers, supporters, and community-based organisations who work together in friendship and solidarity. As a collective we are committed to the values of generosity, kindness, compassion, wisdom, and understanding.
• To develop and demonstrate good governance: to each other, to our donors, to our partners, to the Charity commission and to the people we assist.
• To develop a volunteer base year on year.
• To establish Mandala Trust outreach groups based on Buddhist or any faith centres/communities or any group where the members support our aims and are willing to work for the people we support.
• To continue to support existing recipients where they have one-off costs relating to a new development or new activity.
• To add at least two new projects each year and to cease assistance to existing projects once they are self-sufficient.
• To develop the "Operation Kindness" initiative
• Operation Kindness: Operation Kindness was initiated by Mandala Trust in 2014 in order to promote the ethic of kindness which had inspired and fuelled our work over the previous decade. Operation Kindness is a global family of activists, communities and grass roots campaigns. Its purpose is to imagine, articulate, implement and actualize alternatives to neoliberal globalization based upon kindness, altruism and love,
• Helping Refugees in Jordan: The Mandala Trust is delighted to be working with the volunteer organisation Helping Refugees in Jordan in its inspiring projects to provide high quality, compassionate education for traumatised Syrian and Iraqi refugee children.
• Ludoteca Childrens Centre - Working with Pisco Sin Fronteras Pisco, Peru
• Khuphuka - HIV/Aids Project KwaZulu Natal, South Africa Thunzi
• Yellow River - Soup Kitchen Xian, China
• Lighthouse Relief (Refugee support) - Ritsona camp, Greece
• Nepal Earthquake Relief - Nepal
• Child Rights to Liberty and Education Project - Sangamner, Rural Maharashtra, India
• Caritas Jerusalem Gaza Health Centre – Gaza Palestine
• Elementary School – Woreta and Bishoftu Ethiopia
• "Apoyo a la madre solo" - Domestic violence support centre Argentina
• Anandwan - (Forest of Joy) India
• and more ...
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.