Azerbaijan Youth Union (AYU)33-18, Ganjlik street Bakikhanov setl. Baku
|Fax No.:||+994 12 282420|
|Contact person:||Ismailova, Nailia|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
The Azerbaijan Youth Union (AYU) was created in September 1991.The organization is non-political, non-religious, non-economical structure and members of AYU may be every person in the age between 14 and 35 in despite of their nationality, race, religion, social and political views. AYU has its branches almost in all big regions of the Azerbaijan Republic.
- to help in building a civic society and in developing democracy in Azerbaijan by attaining the youth, to participate actively in the social-political life of the country,
- monitoring of youth young women, environmental issues through media,
- creation of an effective mechanism for the youth policy realisation,
- to support disabled people, orphans, IDP and refugees,
- organizing grassroots educational campaigns, to promote awareness of environmental gender issues,
- defense or support and also humanitarian aid to the children, teen-agers and youth from the refugees' and forced migrated families,
- preparation and publication of newsletters about the circumstances of women rights and monitoring categories of personality,
- preparing and holding universal educational campaign among the youth, with the purpose of expanding the knowledge on ecological sphere,
- advocating for national, international legislative reform between youth NGO,
- networking with other NGO nationally and internationally and etc..
AYU takes an active part in the settlement of different social, economical, ecological and other problems directly or indirectly connected with the youth, acts in the direction of building civil society in its country.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Upon request we can offer other supporting possibilities.