Stiftung TIBETER FAMILIEN HILFE (TFH)
|Telefon:||+49 (0)8821 7527727|
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The non-profit Tibetan Family Aid Foundation (TFH), with a certificate of recognition from the Bavarian government, was founded by Karin Berger on 1 January 2017 and is based in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The foundation TFH succeeds the same named association, also founded by Karin Berger in 1997, in Davos / Switzerland, which was dissolved on 31.12.2016 after the resolution of the General Assembly.
The objectives of that association were to help Tibetans in need of Nepalese exile and these aims have remained the same for the new foundation. We see our support as helping people to help themselves. First and foremost, we provide personal sponsorships for pupils and students, as a contribution to training, as well as for nuns and monks to help them in their everyday life. We aid projects in schools, kindergartens, homes for the elderly and refugee camps in Kathmandu and Pokhara and we support the village development project Kashi in East Tibet.
Our long-standing and trustworthy partners are:
• The Monastery of Porong Palmo Chhoeding in Boudhanath - Kathmandu
• The Tibetan Charity Organization Snow Lion Foundation (SLF) in Kathmandu
• Tibetan schools in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Hortul Rinpoche, Lama of the monastery in the village of Kashi in East Tibet
• Village development Kashi, East Tibet (Kham): construction of a shower / wash house; Financing of higher education; nursing care for the disabled and elderly;
• Kashi Hospital, East Tibet (Kham): Building a much needed health care facility
• Earthquake Nepal
• School Hostel Chialsa, Nepal
• Nyingtob Ling Dharamsala, North India: handicraft home for handicapped Tibetan children.
Karin Berger is the President of the Tibetan Family Aid Foundation (TFH).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.