WWH Charitable Foundation (We Will Help Charitable Foundation)Unit 22, Aarey Colony, Goregaon East
|Phone No.:||+91- 9833894438; +91 9820224450; +91 9702148362|
|Contact person:||Eugene Das|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
(We Will Help) WWH Charitable Foundation is a trust established to carry out services and activities for people in slums / villages by uplifting them and bringing them closer to the mainstream population.
WWH will achieve systemic change in the near future in areas where it acts through the efficient management of resources, the active participation of the community and the involvement of public institutions.
We will work as a catalyst in bringing change in the lives of underprivileged and marginalised children,
We are just ordinary people, coming together to help achieve positive systemic change in the communities that are victims of poverty, caste, gender, lack of opportunities and lack of encouragements. We want to see the people in need being helped irrespective of caste, religion, gender, and color. We are full of energies and burning with passion to transform the lives of people, who are mostly located in the slums and villages.
We are working in the field of:
• Health and medical care
• Women empowerment
• Community Development
Projects and programs:
• Project Gyan - (Education): Computer Training - Basic, Tally, DTP, Hardware, MS-CIT; English Speaking; Martial Arts; Drawing; Music; Dance
• Project Swaasthya - (Health & Medical Care): Free Monthly Medical Camps & Pediatric camps are provided for the community duly supported by WWH. The camps are set up and run by doctors, nurses and para-medical staff who see the line-ups of patients for any medical problem. The women and children of the community are well served by these medical camps. WWH also intends to organize Blood Donation Camp which has never been conducted in the community so far. Health Awareness and Basic Nutrition Programs will be focused in the long term.
• Project Swabhimaan - (Vocational Livelihood & Skill Development Training Programs especially for Women Empowerment): Through Vocational Training Programs, WWH addresses the issues of employability, income generation and consequent improvement in quality of life. Sewing / Tailoring, Beautician & Mehendi Training have already been initiated. Embroidery, Self Help Groups (SHG) Social Enterprising programs are in plans.
• Project Saamudayik Vikas - (Community participation in Cleanliness, Hygiene and Sanitation for Healthy Environment): WWH employs local community members to monitor and keep the area clean and to clear the accumulated dump waste ensuring they are garbage free. WWH takes pride in and encourages the community to be civic minded by the creation of "Green Spaces" where previously there were garbage dumps.
Eugene Das is the Managing Trustee of the WWH Charitable Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.