Social Entrepreneurship Consortium
an affiliate of SASI Foundation (SF) Liaison OfficePH 202, 8 Hillcrest Avenue
M2N 6Y6 Toronto,Ontario
|Contact person:||Shroff, Firoz S.|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Alternative economy
- Ecological research/futurology
- Educational policy/project
The SASI Foundation came into being in 1999. It is a philanthropic and non-profit entity formed and supported by the Shroff family, their business and personal friends internationally and Sasi Group. The founders, trustees and sponsors are well-respected and successful corporate leaders, philanthropists, real estate developers, lawyers, investment bankers, wealth originators and entrepreneurs. SASI Foundation will create social entrepreneurs through simple action and social impact.
- provide social equity/seed capital and resources to professional individual managers, interns, fresh graduates and volunteers and assist them through part ownership in practical projects to create social wealth enterprises,
- provide financial and other resources to non profits, NGO's and social institutions by collaborating in projects, that have social entrepreneurship cause,
- provide assistance to companies and group of employees, to turn their lay offs, department closures and plants closing into a social entrepreneurial opportunity through social capital/equity participation,
- provide social equity and assistance to communities with innovative implementation strategies, to create social entrepreneurial centers, to energize all sections of the society with a new mindset from employment to entrepreneurship.
Mr. Firoz S. Shroff is the first executive chairman of the foundation.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of social entrepreneurship projects in most sectors. We are committed to social entrepreneurship program and are interested to partner in projects with other organizations, to assist new ventures, to develop self sustaining process and generate their own revenue. We can in partnership provide initial seed capital to start-up a viable project subject to evaluation and approval by the trustees.