Different & Equal (D&E)Rr. Milto Tutulani, P. Alb-Milenium, Shk.6, apartamenti 39,
|Phone No.:||+355 4 2221892|
- Aid organization
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
"Different & Equal" (D&E) is an Albanian non-for-profit organization established in May 2004 that provides reintegration services for Albanian Victims of Trafficking.
We believe in a society without trafficking, exploitation or discrimination where everyone’s rights are respected and they are free to pursue opportunities equally
D&E is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing high quality services for the protection and reintegration of victims of abuse, exploitation and trafficking, and to changing the legal, institutional and social context to counter these abuses.
"Different & Equal" contributes to these lines:
• Reintegration services for Albanian victims of trafficking and their children including residential and community services;
• Activities to facilitate and increase access of victims of trafficking in public services;
• Community awareness about the consequences of trafficking and the rights of victims of trafficking;
• Activities for the evaluation of the formal labor market and increasing the access of victims to it;
• Technical and financial support for income generation and self-employment;
• Training for NGOs and state institutions;
• Studies and evaluations of the process of reintegration of victims of trafficking;
• Participation in the process of identifying victims of trafficking;
• Information and technical advice on drafting laws and legislation to protect victims of trafficking.
• Empowering Youth at Risk to Develop a Counter Trafficking Campaign: The goal of the project - Step up the efforts for preventing trafficking in persons by involving vulnerable youth.
• Modeling and integrating AM and PM child care – For children of moms who are rebuilding their life´s: The goal of the project - To support parents in the performance of their child rearing responsibilities through providing services tailored to needs of children of families and mothers affected by trafficking, domestic violence and economic/ employment hardships and enhancing the capacities of public institutions in Tirana Municipality to undertake a similar approach.
• Coach for employment: The goal of the project - To improve social inclusion, work and life conditions of Roma, victims of trafficking, victims of domestic violence individuals and their families through structured and formal access to labor.
• Center for Educational Activities for Victims of Trafficking: The goal of the project - To provide the means for a sustainable and successful reintegration of the Albanian Victims of Trafficking through skills trainings and educational activities.
• Enhancing the reintegration efforts for victims of trafficking in Albania: The specific objectives - To offer comprehensive reintegration services to girls and women victims of trafficking in Albania – new and on-going cases; To contribute in the identification and assistance of males former Albanian victims of trafficking; Increasing efforts for economic empowerment of victims of trafficking in Albania; To contribute enhance the capacities of local actors for providing reintegration assistance.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.