TYCIA FOUNDATIONPochanpur Village,Dwarka Sec 23
|Phone No.:||+91-8373909212; +919999025076|
|Contact person:||Mohit Raj|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
TYCIA stands for ´Turn Your Concern into Action´, a motive our organization abides by. We are an NGO, founded in 2010, working primarily to impart free education to children who do not have access to quality education otherwise. This is an initiative taken by two MBA graduates Mohit Raj and Saanchi Marwaha.
To enable our children to dream, to explore, to aspire, and to achieve excellence in whatever they do.
Our aim at TYCIA is to impart knowledge that should, by no means, be inferior to that provided by expensive public schools.
• We have helped shift more than 1000 consistent students to mainstream private and government institutions, of which, many are now in 6th and 7th grade.
• Our Extra Support Program militates towards helping students of class 8 to 10 with 3 hours of academic coaching after their school.
• We also organize and support varied extra-curricular activities, from sports to music, and dance.
• We now have our own computer lab, a library, and we have partnered with a school, which runs in Pochanpur village, Dwarka
• To ensure that parents are not burdened with additional costs of sending their children to school, we also provide uniform, books, stationery, and transport free of cost to the students.
Mohit Raj is the Founder of TYCIA Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.