St. Paul SocietyF-8/4, Street No. 55, Najam Market, Raja Zahoor Plaza, Off: 02Plot No. 8
|Contact person:||Nawab, Shahbaz|
- Overnight facilities
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Social policy/disabled persons
St. Paul Society is a registered non-profit/not for profit, non-commercial, non-political organization, established in 1997. St. Paul Society is assisting communities and families regardless of their religion, faith, race by supply food, clothing, shoes, medicines and medical supplies, water, also orphans sponsorship of children.
It provides the maximum professional education and training of the workers in various fields and supports its work scientifically and practically, through adequate literature and other material. St. Paul Society is playing an effective and leading role in the development of poor youth in the communities in these areas in Pakistan.
- to work for the development of impoverished communities, focusing the women, children and youth,
- to work to impact the sense of hopelessness and to change the status of those, who are morally bankrupt,
- to work to educate and interpret the real issues, that cause hunger and poverty with all sectors of society,
- to work with those, who struggle each day with the realities of basis survival by supporting direct relief efforts through grants, loans and technical assistance,
- to establish community based academic and technical schools, for the promotion of education at grass root level,
- to provide emergency relief with the resources available in time of disaster on national and provincial scale,
- to provide primary preventive and curative health.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff and establish new contacts in the field of our work. We receive offers from many interested volunteers to help; however, our grantees and other organizations on the front lines have the greatest need for volunteers to fulfill their unique missions.