Global One to One
Strengthening global connections through one to one communication700 Lomas Blvd NE, Suite 204
NM 87102 Albuquerque
|Telefon:||+1 (505) 255-2042|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet des médias
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Global One to One was originally established as Project PeacePal in 2007 in order to build a way for young people around the world to experience each others´ cultures based on friendship.
Global One to One is an educational nonprofit dedicated to cultivating cross-cultural understanding and communication between students across the globe. Through our unique one to one format, global connections and communication are strengthened; creating a network of people prepared to resolve global issues together.
Students in classrooms and school clubs at the middle school, high school, and collegiate levels can participate in one of our three programs. Participants develop skills in effective intercultural communication, critical thinking and problem solving, as well as collaboration--skills essential to success in the global economy, work place, and international politics.
Global One to One Mission:
Strengthening global connections through one to one communication
Global One to One Vision:
A network of people solving global issues together.
• Connect One to One: This is the PeacePal international student to student communication exchange using a unique one to one model. Innovative educational programs, creating intercultural understanding and open communication for effective global collaborations, global economies and resolution of global issues.
• Engage One to One: Engage One to One establishes and supports school clubs in alignment with UNESCO´s goal "to contribute to peace and security in the world by promoting collaboration among nations through Education, Science, Culture, and Communication in order to further universal respect for justice, for the rule of law and for the human rights and fundamental freedoms which are affirmed for the peoples of the world, without distinction of race, sex, language, or religion." Engaging in service to communities and intercultural understanding are core values cultivated by students in our high school and university student groups.
• Innovate One to One: Innovate One to One provides students with state of the art robotics learning systems as they develop these skills while working together on Arduino based STEM projects. Innovation involves a process of inquiry and collaboration. Developing skills of critical thinking, interpersonal and team-based communication prepare students to be successful.
Sarah Wilkinson is the Founding Director of Global One to One.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.