Mentor Stiftung DeutschlandInsel Mainau
78465 Insel Mainau
|Telefon:||+(49) 7531 303357|
|Telefax:||+(49) 7531 303248|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The Mentor Foundation Germany, founded in 2016 as a non-profit organisation, is an independent member of the Mentor International Organisation, based in Stockholm, and is under the auspices of Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden.
• Mentor implements innovative prevention programs in Germany in cooperation with schools and businesses. Honorary mentors work with children and young people between 13 and 17 years of age, helping them to become more self-assured and to deal constructively with their own future
• Mentor brings companies and young people together "on the same level", providing a new perspective on their own lives for both Mentee and Mentor. Both benefit from the encounter. Mentees face the future fortified and with more optimism.
• The projects of the Mentor Foundation Germany are an important contribution to social learning both inside and outside schools and institutions, and provides a valuable link between young people and companies.
What we do
• We give young adults in all phases of life an opportunity to engage with people outside their family on topics that are important to them during this time of orientation.
• A lot of things happen in this exchange: life experience meets curiosity, barriers turn into spring boards, and looking upwards changes to meeting at eye level.
• Confrontations like these are lacking for many adolescents both in their school and outside. Our mentors as well as our course leaders and moderators are personalities with a wide range of professional and human experience who consciously provide this challenge.
• Our goal is to give adolescents orientation, to help them meet the special challenges of all phases of life - build good relationships, resist offers with addictive potential, and to avoid pitfalls in their personal and social environment.
• If you have such positive mentoring, you will find your own path and make a valuable contribution in our society - we are convinced of that. The successful projects of the international mentor family and our initiatives speak for themselves.
Mentor International: Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden founded Mentor International in 1994 in collaboration with the World Health Organization. Since then, the organization has grown to support youth in over 80 countries and over 6 million children. Mentor International, together with Mentor Foundation USA and other Mentor organizations around the world, is the leading international non-profit organization that promotes young people's personality development and prevention projects.
Sybille Perez Rodriguez is the Secretary of the Mentor Foundation Germany.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.