RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY (RES)Ploat No.-106-A, , Govind Nagar,Sanganer,
302029 Jaipur (Rajasthan)
|Telefon:||+91 96600 52225|
|Interlocuteur:||Vijay Mohan Shrimal|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Organisation d'aide
RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY (RES) is established in 2012. It promotes rigorous research and development of interactive and adaptive learning environments for learners of all ages, across all domains.
Our main goal is to provide awareness, support, facilities and work for the development of research and educational activities in the field of engineering, science and technology for the service of mankind and the advancement of general welfare.
The Society generates awareness and provides support and facilities for education and related activities for any level. It evolves culture-specific models for creating awareness among society toward education especially for girls and poor children, and educating them for country welfare and prosperity.
• Awareness for newer scientific and technical innovations day by day to children of especially unreachable areas.
• Helps in professional and personal development of underprivileged children by conducting activities and events.
• Organizes various programs on social activities, general treatment, health awareness and recreation activities to especially underprivileged.
• Organizes various guest lectures, seminars and workshops for skill development, education and employment
• Improve quality of education through relationship building and integration into society.
• Works to promote education, training and professional development for underprivileged child and women.
• Day Care Centres: Day Care Centre Services aims to provide day care to the children aged from 3 years to 10 years in a safe, stimulating and learning environment, to enhance their growth and development and facilitation in getting admission into school by passing in the test organized by society.
• Asra Orphanage: An orphanage cum skill learning and employment center for underprivileged.
• UTSAV – (Ubiquitous Treatment and other socially useful Activities for All): RES organizes various Programs on social activities, general treatment and health checkup camps, health awareness, stationary & dress distribution, blankets distribution, pitcher & water huts establishment, rallies and recreation activities to especially underprivileged. The society in this cause, organizes activities not only to human beings but also to other living creatures.
• STEP- (Skill towards Employment Program): RES provides platforms to underprivileged to learn and develop employable skills through its regional centers. First we provide awareness for skill development and then make them learned for employable skill to earn their livings.
• SUDEEP – (Skill Unifies Development, Education and Employment Program): RES organizes various guest lectures, seminars and workshops to develop interest on skill development, motivation and awareness. The object of SUDDEP is to develop skills in every student so that they can go towards development, education and employment. The society provides platforms to underprivileged to learn and develop employable skills through its workshops and practical seminar on particular skill.
• EXPERIMENTS- (Epublish Xtraordinary Papers on Emerging Research Innovations and Motivational Education to Newer Technodevelopments): To motivate research, RES provide services as Journals, E-newsletters, conferences and workshops for exchanging information of worldwide education and culture as well as scholarship programs to encourage research and invite articles on latest technologies.
• EDUWAC- (Empowerment and Development to Underprivileged Women and Children): RES works to promote education, training and professional development for child and women. Regional offices of RES help to implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women.
Vijay Mohal Shrimal is the President of the RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY (RES).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.