382 007 Gandhinager, Gujarat
|Telefon:||+91 9898110897; +91 9558855236|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation de l'environnement
Jeevantirth is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Gujarat, India. Established in the year 1997 by Raju and Deepti, a couple who became active in social life since "Movement for Total Revolution" initiated by Loknayak Jayprakesh Narayan, renowned Gandhian in 1973-74, Jeevantirth works in the area of education, environment and rural development. Along with direct implementation of the innovative cost effective projects, Jeevantirth has specialized itself in capacity building of the grass-root organizations, teacher´s training and material development.
Jeevantirth literally means "Life Pilgrimage". Reverence for life is the foundation stone of Jeevantirth Trust. Logo of Jeevantirth suggests that we want world without war.
• Innovative, quality education for the poor rural and urban children.
• High quality vocational training.
• Environment education and rain water harvesting; Biodiversity protection.
• Tribal development Program: Socioeconomic development and healthcare through traditional knowledge…
• Material development and training for grass root activists of NGOs.
• Policy advocacy for child rights and right to education.
• Organic farming, Good agricultural practices & non-pesticide management.
• Women empowerment & SHGs of rag pickers´ women.
• Elders support program –Nirant Vruddha Mandals.
• Youth For social change – Youth empowerment program.
• Value education program
• Social business – marketing
• Initiatives for farmers´ produce.
Our future plans consists of following projects:
• "Jangam Shala" - School on Wheels – to cover many schools of rural area.
• "Aagamcheti" – Training for Disaster Prepared and Mitigation to the vulnerable.
• "Maitri Sangh" or "Shanti Sena" A forum of youth for peace and development.
• "Harit Sena" – Green Brigade for environmental activism.
• Preparation of "Self-learning Material" based on School Curriculum.
• "Girl Child Education" in Tribal/Rural area.
Raju Deepti is the Founder of Jeevantirth.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.