Bergische Tierfreunde e.V.Schultheismühle 5
|Telefon:||+49 (0)2268 907440|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Projet d'environnement
Bergisch Animal Lovers is a recently-formed animal protection society located in Kürten, near Bergisch Gladbach, in Germany, which works exclusively using private homes and was recognized as a non-profit organization in 2005.
Dedicated animal lovers from the Bergisch area voluntarily take care of animals (dogs, cats, small animals) until they have found good homes for them.
How we work:
• To begin with, we are all unpaid volunteers who are happy to give up a large portion of our free time to care for animals.
• Right from the start of our organisation, it was decided to work with boarders. Boarders are people who take the animals into their own homes to care for them.
• There is nothing which resembles the animals' later life more closely than staying with a competent, loving boarder.
• We cannot accommodate every animal, especially if they present at short notice, but we do our best with all means at our disposal.
• If you are interested in one of our animals, you can get to know it in the boarding home. And we can get to know you ;-) This helps us to find the right people for each animal (and not vice versa). If the first telephone conversation suggests it could be a match, we arrange an appointment at the boarder's home. The number of meetings necessary before the animal is handed over varies from case to case. And of course we also carry out a preliminary inspection of the animal's future home and work with a protective contract and protection fee.
• We take great care to find the right animal/person match - only in that way can we achieve long-lasting success. If we don't think an animal is right for you, we tell you, and give our reasons. For that is our credo: honest, good animal protection.
Karin Müller is the President of Bergisch Animal Lovers.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.