A complete solution for voluteering in NepalGPO Box No: 8975, EPC-5483, New Baneshwor
|Interlocuteur:||Khyam Prasad Shiwakoty|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Chhahari-Nepal, established in 2007, is a non-governmental, not-for-profit organization which was founded by a diverse group drawn from development workers, educationalists, social activists and other professionals.
Unlike many other development NGOs, Chhahari-Nepal serves to directly put efforts for change in the hands of local people. It actively encourages people to volunteer within their communities, aiming to unite all sectors of society in working together to set up and run local projects.
• Community Construction: Community Learning Center; Public Toilet; Gardening/Horticulture
• Public School Support: School Building; Students Learning Center; School Toilet Reconstruction and Maintenance of existing buildings
• Orphanage Support: As a volunteer in orphanage project, you will work to better the lives of the children by caring for them and teaching them. Although this is not an English teaching placement, you will have the opportunity to teach English and conduct creative programs including games, music, art, drawing, painting, and impart health education.
• Health Center Volunteering: Chhahari-Nepal has worked in conjunction with local health center of villages to offer health projects for volunteers willing to help poor and serve humanity. During your work, you´ll treat many poor and bring smiles to their faces. You´ll often work under the supervision of an experience professional.
• Environmental Support: Chhahari-Nepal has planning to start a village nursery in a small rural village (Chitwan) where volunteers prepare seedlings of different plant species and distribute free to local villagers and schools. There are frequent nature preservation awareness and cleaning campaigns also. While working in the project, volunteers can learn a great deal about nature, conservation efforts, work in nursery and awareness drives.
• Charity Trekking
Khyam Prasad Shiwakoty is the Chairman of Chhahari-Nepal.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.