THE MIRACLEBaradeswar Chhak, Todagaon, Barikpur Bazar
|Contact person:||Subash Chandra Bairiganjan|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Women's policy
Advocate Subash Ch. Bairiganjan a strong supporter of Gandhian Principle founded THE MIRACLE (NGO) in 1989. He aimed at the Gandhian ideals of rural developing programmes to be complemented across the country for bringing place and prosperity to rural areas. It is working whole Bhadrak District in 126 villages with bearing the high ambition in mind for developing the old age people, disabled people, adult and destitute women training to farmers and training of PRI member´s by adopting various development projects.
The Miracle believes in a just and equitable society, a society which will free from violence, without discrimination bashed on gender, religion, caste and colour, we should put emphasis the rights of women and children, working in collective manner with other groups. We seek to establish peace in the families and society by promoting gender equality.
Our mission towards education is to create competitive mind among the student to receive MIRACLE AWARD.
Our main aim & objectives:
• Women and child development,
• SHG(S) promotions and Micro Finance,
• Farmer´s Awareness,
• Environment Awareness and Disaster Risk Management,
• Vocational Training,
• AIDS Awareness,
• Rural Development,
• Water & Sanitation programme,
• Creche programme etc.
The Miracle believes in a just and equitable society, a society which will free from violence, without discrimination based on gender, religion, caste and colour, we should put emphasis the rights of women and children, working in collective manner with other groups. We seek to establish peace in the families and society by promoting gender equality
• Cultural Programme: Our NGO has organised annual drama, debate competition, organised Ganesh and Saraswati Puja, observation of National Days.
• Right to information: Our organisation has opened a public library service for public development and reading facilities in our area. Eight national level magazines and five kinds of news papers have been supplied to the readers on behalf of our NGO.
• Sports activities: Our NGO has organised rural sports activities among schools for development of cooperation and brotherly spirit at Kenduapada High School Field under Bonth Block.
• Child Development: Our NGO has opened a creche centre for (0-5) children sponsored by S.S. W.A.B. Bhubaneswar at Pachhatira Village.
• Sanitation programme: Our NGO have undertaken five GPs to installed IHL and tubewell under Watson Project sponsored by D.W.S.M., Bhadrak (Kenduapada, Andhaipally, Todagan, Gobindapur, Sendatira GP.) total No. 1600 IHL has been installed by our NGO in above GP(s). We have taken NGP project in Sathatira Village in Sendhatira and Andhaipally GP.
• Youth activities: Our NGO have organised youth leadership training camp for youth boys of Todagan, Andhai Pally, Kenduapada and Govindapur GP. of Bonth and Bhadrak Block under Bhadrak District, Orissa.
• Village development: Our volunteers have repaired the village road rain cut road in Andhaipally, Kenduapada G.P.
Subash Chandra Bairiganjan is the Founder and Chairman of THE MIRACLE.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.