Institute for Social Awareness and Rural Development
(INSARD)76, Manmalai medu,K.Pudur
625007 Madurai,Tamil Nadu
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The Institute for Social Awareness and Rural Development, shortly called as INSARD, is registered in the year 1989 with the Societies Registration Act of Indian Government.
Its mission is:
- Enabling the Dalits (Dalit means depressed, oppressed and untouchabilities) of various faiths, the most under privileged, to gain control over their decisions and career.
Its aims are:
- to liberate from social injustice, untouchabilities and discrimination,
. to empower Dalits,
. to ensure gender equality,
. to eliminate Child Labour and ensure education to all.
Its strategies are:
- Training, seminars, meetings, workshops to improve the skills and knowledge of the serving population,
- information, referrals and follow-up to improve their social, economic and health conditions,
- guidance, individual and groups counselling to promote behaviour change,
- cultural programmes, awareness programmes, celebrations and observations of events, video cassettes, reading materials to motivate the population,
- campaigns, processions, representations and committees to unite and strengthen the populations.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Further we can offer overnight facilities and information sharing.