Jeevan Jyoti Samaj Sewa Sansthan (JJSSS)D-3/560 Ruchikhand-I, Sharda Nagar
226002 Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
|Phone No.:||+91 9450653634; +91 0522 3447878|
|Contact person:||SUKHMI LAL|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
Jeevan Jyoti Samaj Sewa Sansthan (JJSSS) is a voluntary organization working from 1994 in the sector of sustainable rural development. JJSSS is non profit organization working with the mandate for humane social order based on truth, justice, freedom and equality.
Mission: Help establish a humane social order based on equality, freedom and justice (human rights, dignity of every individual is upheld, gender equality, economic empowerment, women empowerment, youth empowerment.)
• Involvement of women in the design, development and application of technology.
• Participation in community programmes, productive enterprises, politics and arts.
• Involvement of women in non-traditional tasks.
• To eliminate illiteracy.
Vision: To implement and support quality development program across the State to empower women and youths and communities belonging to the poor marginalized and vulnerable sections of the society with special focus on women and children.
• To provide education to all vulnerable communities.
• Support is provided to capacity building programs and initiatives which are grass roots and relevant to the vision.
• Youth are encouraged to positively engaged in people friendly governance mechanisms which enables them to integrate justice peace and development.
• Vulnerable communities enhance their capacity and protect their lives and livelihood and assets against the impact of hazards.
• Gender equality is an integral part and women are at the forefront of the governance, access and control over resources.
• Excluded communities avail support and services entitled to them. Build their own assets and achieve livelihood resilience.
• Provide education for poor children.
• Women empowerment.
• Awareness & promotion for vulnerable communities.
• Book fair & awareness.
• Conservation of environment and health and sanitation.
• Urdu language promotion activity
• Health Programme for children to provide dose of vitamin A & deworming tabs of Albendazole with the partnership of Vitamin Angels.
• Education for deprived children.
• Health and hygiene and sanitation programme
• Jute bags training centre for women.
SUKHMI LAL is the President of Jeevan Jyoti Samaj Sewa Sansthan (JJSSS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.