Intiwawa e. V.Am Perrediek 54
|Telefon:||+49 176 70476114; +49 151 464 55 488|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Intiwawa is a dynamic young organisation that fights poverty in the slums in Arequipa, the second largest city in Peru. Founded in Peru and Germany in 2007, today our network consists of Arequipa and Berlin. Our main focus is in a small settlement on the outskirts of Arequipa called San Isidro.
In Germany we conduct promotions and public relations in order to raise awareness about the problems, needs, and the overall poor living standards in many villages in Peru. This is fulfilled through the fundraising that takes place in Germany, which also finances the many projects in Arequipa.
We aim to focus on encouraging Parents and their children to better their living standards in all aspects of life. With this support we are currently working on creating a nutritional program in addition to providing health and sexual education for the children.
Another goal of ours is to fight widely spread domestic violence and child labour. Additionally, we provide various learning materials, toys, clothes, medical care and nutritional food for the children.
• Homework Support: Homework support after school with structured lessons and lunch
• Computer Lessons
• English Lessons: English lessons to grow skill for future employment prospects
• Cultural Exchange: Weekly cross-cultural exchange with villages in the mountains and the salt desert
• Friday Activity
• Vacation Project: In-depth and supplementary lessons and arts, games, sports, fun activities during the holidays
• Children´s Congress
• Casa Intiwawa: Construction of a permanent home in San Isidro, where we can teach local children and provide healthy food
• Water Supply: Installation of clean water supply facilities and sanitation. To prevent illnesses caused by unhygienic conditions and poor quality water
Nutrition and Health:
• Nutrition: To reduce malnutrition, and illnesses cause by unsatisfactory diets
• Dental Check
• Health Check: Sustainable Improvement of the public's health and hygiene
• Radio Project, cinema, trips
• Marathon, sports
Alexander Chmiel is working in coordination, administration of Intiwawa e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.