Zartonk-89 NGOSebastia St. 104
|Phone No.:||+374 10 773128|
|Fax No.:||+374 10 544015|
|Contact person:||Vardanyan, Silva|
- Commune, community project
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Zartonk-89 NGO is engaged in solving parentless, single-parent children and teenagers educational, social, health problems and rights protection, by implementing various projects for our beneficiaries. Global Aim: To assist in civil society accomplishment and poverty reduction. Specific aim: defense of children's rights, to create a Hot Line for children's problems, poverty reduction in the children's section, partnership with local NGOs, which deal with the same problems, informing the population about Zartonk-89 NGO's activities and giving them possibilities to have their own contribution in solving children's problems, giving direct solution to children's problems.
- Spreading information about hotline (mass media, posters and email bulletins).
- Choice of two psychologists and a lawyer by competitive order who will work in terms, answer to the phone calls and if necessary to give psychological and juridical assistance.
- To fill in the problems in special registered books for classifying the problems according to spheres.
- Organizing meeting and seminars for discussion and corresponding solution of the registered problems (with NGOs, mass media, teachers, parents and corresponding government bodies: education, health and social insurance).
- Organizing trainings for the target group and their parents.
- To create a data base for children according to their problems.
- Book publishing, publishing bulletin, preparation of website, shooting a film about the project.
For other net participants we can establish new contacts in the sphere of our activities.