SADHANA a tool for development404 B B Block, Peace home, Manandhavadi Road
570018 Mahadevapura, Mysore
|Phone No.:||+919972528007; +919448720982|
|Contact person:||Manoj Sebastian|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
SADHANA - A tool for development is a non-profit, non-political voluntary organisation founded in 2001 and committed to the welfare of people in rural, tribal and urban communities. The organisation aims at forming community-based organisations to bring positive change in them through people participation by adopting the values of equality, commitment, transparency, integrity and ethics.
Rendering service to the community in general and to the weaker sections of the society in particular in rural, tribal and urban areas irrespective of caste, religion, sex or language
Together we make a difference by helping people to help themselves through self development, self-employment and optimum utilization of resources.
• Empowerment women through self help groups: Self Help Groups (SHGs) are considered as catalysts of social change. SADHANA has given adequate importance for formation, training, development and sustenance of SHGs.
• Federations of sustainability and scalability
• Youth empowerment
• SAMARTHA REEP: Rural entrepreneurs and employability project
• Reproductive and child health programs
• HIV/AIDS and TB: SADHANA has created innovative approaches in prevention of HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and Tuberculosis (TB) through its organised and planned projects in collaboration with various organisations. Mother and child health is given focus through special interventions. Public health issues are given special focus by strengthening of village health, sanitation and nutrition committee [VHSNC] at village level.
• Palliative care: JEEVITHA-Palliative care services in rural areas of Mysore and Chamarajnagar district.
• ILO-SADHANA Bridge schools: In Mysore city slums we are working on promotion of education development activities for under privileged out of school and disturbed children and we also running bridge school in Mysore promoting and encouraging out of schools in one location
• MUKTHA: A Anti child marriage project in Chamarajnagar and Nanjangudu taulks
• Child helpline
• Watershed projects
• Water, sanitation and hygiene /WASH) activities: SHUDDA: A water and sanitation [WATSAN] project focuses on creating awareness and infrastructure development in water and sanitation issues.
• Wildlife and energy conservation
• Waste management
• Corporate Social Responsibility: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model.
Manoj Sebastian is the Founder of SADHANA - A tool for development.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.