SARVOTTAM VISION FOUNDATION (SVF)325,326 Pocket D-3, 3rd Floor Plot No. G-17 Capital Tower, Indra Enclave, Paschim Vihar,
110087 New Delhi
|Telefon:||+91 98186 60636|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Sarvottam Vision Foundation (SVF) is a registered voluntary NGO mainly working with the under-privileged members of our society. We are an independent organisation, with no religious, political or governmental affiliations. We started this journey with the devotion of our Founder Mr. Nalin Kumar to social work. With a rights based, non-institutional approach the organisation endeavours to educate and impart appropriate skills to people who lack resources so that they become self reliant.
SVF has initiated a number of innovative interventions in the field and partnered with various government and non-government agencies to garner support for such people.
To develop a community where every citizen is educated, wealthy and empowered to reach their potential.
We strive to create a society with our consistent initiatives in field of education, health care, art & culture, employment, sports and environment that offers equal opportunity for all to prosper.
• To create awareness among the communities for collective action
• To raise literacy rate of community
• To provide equal opportunities for both male and female member of the communities in skill development
• To motivate and mobilize the communities in the socio-economic development including family planning, health, education, sports, environment and arts & culture
• To guide, educate and build capacity and skill of youth so as to deviate and prevent adolescents and youth form experimenting with drugs and engaging in HIV prone activities
• To conduct educational campaigns
What we do:
• Education: Sarvottam Vision Foundation is committed to providing basic education and healthcare to the underprivileged. Sarvottam Vision Foundation believes that whether you are addressing healthcare, poverty, population control, unemployment or human rights, there´s no better place to start than in the corridors of education
• Health: Sarvottam Vision Foundation focuses on establishing sustainable practices and spreading awareness regarding preventive and promotional health among the rural masses.
• Women Empowerment: Cases of violence against women not only need multiple interventions but a shift in approach, to give the women the right to make an informed choice when subjected to violence.
Projects and events:
• Awareness programme
• Computer Vocational Training
• Drawing Competition
• Women Empowerment programme
Nalin Kumar is the Founder and President of Sarvottam Vision Foundation (SVF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.