Punaruthan Voluntary OrganizationAt/Po. Anantapur
756046 Balasore, Odisha
|Telefon:||+91-943714799; +91 (06788) 234692|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Economie alternative
- Organisation de l'environnement
Punaruthan Voluntary Organisation (PUNARUTHAN) has been established in 1998 and came to the frontline in the year 1999 of the supercyclone. During cyclone our volunteers actively involved in rescue and rehabilitation programmes. We have safely escorted ANC & older person to cyclone shelter and distributed drinking water with dry food.
Through effective communication and capacity building programmes we empower people, strengthen their voice and improve their participation in promoting their socio-economic and environmental status in a just and democratic society.
To fulfill the need based aspirations of the vulnerable people, break their silence and develop their power to establish and achieve their demand for a self-reliant society.
What we do:
• Organise Eye Camp
• Program On Awareness ON HIV/ AIDS: awareness programme on HIV/AIDS among the migrants. Wall painting, IEC Stall, meeting & street play had been organized for the community at Soro. Condom outlet has been established with consultation of Dhaba owner & Mahila Mondals to promote safe sex practices. IEC & health check up camp, HIV blood test. Free medicines has provided by experienced doctors.
• Program On Safe Motherhood: Professionals sensitized people on availability of government health facility which is executing to reduce infant & maternal mortality rate. Free child health Mela also being organized
• Urban Slum Health Program: Facilitate immunisation camp, organized health & nutrition day, RTI/STI screening & treatment camp, distributed contraceptives through setting up community based depots, adolescent health care through Balika Mondals, outreach health camp and community sensitization on sanitation, environment cleanliness
• Vulnerable Community Programme: This programme is working on 4 components such as maternal & child health (ANC/PNC & immunisation), adolescent health care, family planning (permanent & temporary method through CBD establishment), RTI/STI management (RTI/STI screening camp, treatment of RTI/STI patients) .
• Targeted Intervention Project For FSW & MSM: For prevention & control of HIV/AIDS. reduce STI infection, safe sex practices through condom promotion, health care support by establishment of preferred provider clinic and linkages with various institution of people living with HIV AIDS(PLHA) for health care & support for livelihood.
• PPTCT (Prevention of Parents to Child Transmission) Project
• 24 hours preventive & curative services are provided. The Sub Center having facility of outdoor ward, pathological test & labour room. ambulance facility with 24hours emergency services also comes under health services.
• Community Medical Center
• Sub Center Management : Life skill education For adolscent
• JANANI EXPRESS: Ambulance providing services to rural people for child & mother survival
Kamalakanta Barik is the Secretary of Punaruthan Voluntary Organisation (PUNARUTHAN)
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.