Helping Hands Welfare Society (HHWS)Plot No. 1/3716 Ram Nagar Extension, C/O Tyagi Sunrise Public School, Loni Road,
110032 Shahdara Delhi
|Phone No.:||+91 9968237840; +91 8459098128; +91 9811920711|
|Contact person:||Brij Bhushan Tyagi|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Helping Hands Welfare Society is registered under The Societies Act XXI of 1860 with the Govt. of NCT Delhi as a non-profit and non-governmental organization. The society works in the field of facilitating better quality of life through community development, child welfare, education and as per objectives. It was founded by Dr. Brij Bhushan Tyagi and his team in the year 2000.
To create a society based on legitimate rights, equity, justice, honesty, skills, social sensitivity and a culture of service to empower the lives of destitute children, women and senior citizens.
To work more meaningfully towards the cause and care of the downtrodden and to improve their quality of life.
• Skill Development: Training and employment: This is one of our most significant projects where we have already trained approximately 1850 students across various states and placed more than 70% of the trained candidates. We continuously strive to empower the backward and underprivileged, widows, and youth for employment by providing them various vocational trainings and/or by financial assistance. In addition we also have an expertise in creating age and learning level specific study material for needy students who are deprived of basic right to education.
• Job Placement
• NSDC - STAR PROJECT
• Life saving projects: Our small team of medical volunteers set out to provide free surgical and medical treatment to the poor and needy of urban / rural India. Helping Hands Welfare Society arranges for distribution of medicines to children and the deprived. We design, manage, and evaluate comprehensive HIV prevention, care, and support programs, providing accountability in both program results and financial management. We help identify what is needed, develop programs with communities to meet local needs, and advocate for effective, compassionate, realistic, and appropriately resourced responses.
• Disabled children and Rehabilitation: The pain of being disabled/ handicapped cannot be estimated; helping disabled / handicapped children/ person and assisting him for all over development like special education, food, clothes and medical treatment is our main objective. Also to convert this unprivileged group to privileged with the help of our volunteer´s and donors.
• Old age care and Rehabilitation: Helping Hands Welfare Society has set up Old Age Care that takes the responsibility to provide the elderly an atmosphere of love, care and belongingness because we strongly believe that they play a great role in our family and society by guiding us in different situations and problems with their experience. Our society is also working aggressively for the establishment of old age homes with all modern facilities in Delhi NCR.
• Organ donation: It is an initiative that seems to be progressing towards a slow death and is in dire need of a revival. Experts say that organs from one donor can save or help as many as 50 people. A person can donate kidneys, heart, liver, pancreas, intestines, lungs, skin, bone and bone marrow, cornea, etc. There is a need for more volunteers for organ donation. Helping Hands has initiated a program where you can donate your organs and live forever.
• Blood Donation Camps
• Food and clothes: Under our Food Relief Programs, we make available food, clothes and blankets etc to the poor and needy at no cost. Majority of people who are a part of our initiative are so neglected and deprived that they hardly have anything to wear.
Brij Bhushan Tyagi is the Founder of Helping Hands Welfare Society (HHWS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.