MIW FoundationADD:38/5 Double Storey,Ramesh Nagar
110015 New Delhi
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
MIW FOUNDATION is a Registered Public Charitable Trust founded in 2012 and engaged in various Social and Community Development programs aimed for the benefit and welfare of marginalized and weaker sections of our society. MIW FOUNDATION is also registered as a non-profit organization.
Mission and Vision
Our major programs include programs on eradication of hunger and poverty by organizing free food camps; providing medical relief to poor and needy by organizing free medical camps; welfare and education programs for children.
Projects and programs:
• Free Medical camp: A team of medical and paramedical staff provided medical care relating to dental care, eye related problems and care, general medicine, gynecological problems, general health checkup and free medical tests were also conducted wherever necessary. Our camp not only offered free medical advice and counseling but also provided free medicines to the poor and needy.
• Pest Control
• HIV Test and Information cum other Awareness Camp: Our HIV/AIDS Program addressed various issues like details about the disease, how it is spread, how it can be prevented, how it can be diagnosed at early stages, medication, centres/clinics/hospitals/dedicated rehabilitation centres providing medical assistance and counseling to those who have been diagnosed with the disease and their near ones and also spread message relating to HIV/AIDS. We also Provide Educational material on HIV/AIDS.
• Charitable Polyclinic: We have one MIW Foundation Charitable Polyclinic in Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi providing them with dental care, eye related problems and care, general medicine, gynecological problems, general health checkup. Also free medicines for poor and needy people.
• Blood Donation Camp: Blood Donation Camps are being organized regularly especially in rural areas & educational institutions to create awareness among children & masses in rural areas and to promote voluntary blood donation.
• Mission Education: Mission Education is a national level programme of MIW Foundation, which is committed to providing basic education and healthcare to underprivileged children.
• Orphan and Poor Girls Marriage: Our trust will help commence the marriage ceremonies of poor and orphaned girls in Delhi & NCR. We also arrange community marriages where we arrange for mass marriage of man poor families.
• Traffic Awareness Workshop: Road Safety Measures Awareness Workshop conducted by MIW Foundation is to educate children and their parents about the right road safety practices so as to keep our children safe while they are on roads.
• Public Grievance Cell: Public Grievance is an effort to keep a finger on the pulse of the people.
• Self Defense Workshop: MIW Foundation Organized Self Defense workshop deliberated on various dimensions of training in self-defence to the women including psychological and legal aspects as well as the role of police. We also teach them methods of self-defence like Judo - Karate, Tae-kwon-do etc. enable them fight the evil of eve-teasing and other sexual harassment.
• Civil Defense (Disaster Management): MIW Foundation Organize workshop on Disaster Management aware the trainees how to deal with any situation in case of disaster and also demonstrated on first aid, fire fighting and rescue operation. The main aim of the camp was to make aware the participants for taking preventative measures during unexpected devastating fire
• Cloth Distribution: MIW Foundation also distributed clothes to poor, who unable to purchase their clothes and very poor background children. Through this programme many of the destitute women & children were benefited
• Clean and Green India: MIW Foundation strives towards raising the awareness level amongst people. We conduct various drives where our volunteers not only work to educate the people but also make them realize the value of this step by indulging in tree plantation campaigns.
Ashish Bhutani is the Managing Trustee of the MIW FOUNDATION.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.