Oasis Foundation DaduHousing Society Block II near New Bus Stand
|Interlocuteur:||Leghari, Abdul Hakeem|
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
The Oasis Foundation Dadu is a group of volunteers carrying the potential and expertise to carry out community development work and social service to the socially backward section of the society. The organization has the following aims and objectives:
- to promote primary, secondary and technical education in the area of operation of the organization,
- to provide guideline and up to date information regarding admission procedure of all public and private institutions to the students,
- enhancement of women skills in the field of domestic crafts.
- to provide primary health care services to the community; to promote health awareness status in the rural areas,
- to create the network of emergency transportation facilities to the medically ill patients of the area,
- establishing preventive programs against the common communicable diseases in the children and adults.
- to work for people-friendly environment; to provide awareness among the masses in proper utilization of natural resources.
- awareness to women and children for the health, education and human rights.
- to promote the income generation capacity of the people.
Abdul Hakeem Leghari is the President of the Oasis Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.