Dr. Parammitra Shastri Education & Charitable Trust (DRPSECT)402 Avani Residency-I, B/h Yash Complex, Near Gari Compound, Gotri Main Road,
390021 Vadodara, Gujarat
|Contact person:||Ramanath Pandey|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
Dr. Paramamitra Shastri Education and Charitable Trust (DRPSECT) is a Non-profit Organization (NGO). It is a charitable and educational trust that was formed in the memory of late Dr. Paramamitra Shastri. He was a renowned scholar of Indology and Ex Principal, Netarhat Residential School, Ranchi, Jharkhand, DRPSECT was registered in 2011.
Vision: To bring together scholars, experts, professionals and students from different parts of India and the world to share their thoughts and knowledge on ancient Indian scriptures and their applicability in various fields of modern studies and research. Our entire focus is to revisit and rethink the substantial material preserved in ancient Indian scriptures that were mainly composed in Sanskrit, Pali & Prakrit languages.
Mission: To promote educational and research activities by cooperating and sharing information, especially in education, cultural, sports, agriculture, environment and allied areas.
The Trust´s main objective is to concentrate on various challenges of modern education by way of organizing various kinds of programmes such as; seminars, conferences, workshops, meetings, inter-active sessions across the country on various themes/subjects.
In addition to bring together, the scholars and experts of various fields, from different parts of the world to share their thoughts and knowledge on Indian Sastras (scriptures) covering ancient science, medicine, and culture, and their applicability in various fields of modern studies.
Areas of work
• Education: The Trust will establish cradle house, nursery schools, primary, secondary and higher secondary schools, colleges, technical schools, libraries, hostels, and other institution. The Trust will maintain and help them to run properly. Render knowledge related to mental, physical, industrial, commercial, computer, scientific, agricultural, technical, and medical. Further, the Trust will also organize various programs to propagate this institution. It will also establish institutions to run this and also open centres to eradicate illiteracy and provide facilities for continuing old age education.
• Health: Frequently camps will be organized for the welfare and maintenance of the health of the people. To encourage, extend help & support through providing various medical facilities for removing the physical illness. Trust may also arrange various programs related to medical facilities such as blood donation camps, family planning and organizing surgical camps. Also establish and maintain centers for Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathic, and Unani departments and diagnostic centers, hospitals, research centers, laboratories, etc. also may establish the pharmacy, blood bank, and ambulance services, and such other facilities for health. Trust will also organize health related researches, workshop /symposium and other activities. For fatal diseases, like AIDS, cancer & Polio etc Trust will make efforts to provide guidance related to hazardous diseases. Also organize programs to remove toxic habits. Under the program of WHO organize programs related to child care, health care, nutritious food and also handicapped, blind, etc.
• Women Development: Women will frequently organize camp and to help and assist each other and they will make efforts for the development of women and also become self- dependent and can live freely in society with honour. Yoga training and education should be rendered for them.
• Social Development: Drought, food, earth quake, etc. natural disasters and difficulties which society suffer should be given proper help. Mental deficiency, leprosy, handicap, fracture cases, blind people should be helped. Children of slum areas should be given proper medical and food.
• Scholarship: In order to help need based and intelligent and meritorious students in their education facilities should be made to give scholarships, fee ships, orphan ages, hostels, libraries, reading rooms, and also maintain them by proper administration.
• Good Culture
Ramanath Pandey is the Secretary of Dr. Paramamitra Shastri Education and Charitable Trust (DRPSECT).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.