Dream Girl Foundation99F, Block B Surya Vihar,
|Phone No.:||+91 9873 133 134; +91 124 659 9945|
|Contact person:||HARISH KUMAR|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Women's policy
Established in the year 2003, Dream Girl Foundation is one of the eminent non-profit organisations engaged in providing a better future to the underprivileged girls. We make efforts to reduce the miseries faced by the children in the capital. Education is the basis of development; thus, we provide education to the girls in order to enhance their as well as the future of the country. A woman is the creator of this beautiful world and we make sure that she gets a respectful life.
• Our organisation is dedicated to work for the overall improvement of girls including education, sanitation, health, income generation, AIDS awareness and other major issues.
• We make the underprivileged girl children capable so that they can compete and come at-par with this fast growing community.
• Girl gives a shape to this civilisation; hence, our NGO works hard to provide better health, education and shelter to them.
• We have a team of teachers, medical practitioners and other volunteers, who whole heartedly work for the betterment of deprived girls.
• We also focus on providing proper medical facilities to the children. With the assistance of the volunteers, we have been able to arrange the basic necessities for the girls.
• Our team members work to stop exploitation against girl child. We work as a team for the betterment of impoverished girls.
• Education: We have established a Non Formal Education Center in Surya Vihar, Gurgaon which is a backward and unauthorized area in Haryana. Many labor class families reside here. We, at our centers, provided the children with elementary education after the completion of which we registered them in a recognized institution. Our efforts helped the children to come to the main stream and live a life full of opportunities like any other child.
• Health Project: At Dream Girl Foundation we try to bring relief to such families by providing financial assistance and taking the responsibility of the money involved in treatment of children suffering from such diseases. Our project called "Project Zindagi" aims to provide life to many. We consider ourselves lucky that we are given an opportunity to offer a new life to someone and transform it for the best but we cannot do this alone. We need equal support from you.
HARISH KUMAR is one of the Founder Members of the Dream Girl Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.