Helpkash India Charitable SocietyNew Airport Road, PARRAYPORA,BAGHAAT
190005 Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
|Phone No.:||+91 9697815815; +91 09086254568|
|Contact person:||Fazili Tafazul|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
HELPKASH INDIA, founded 1989, is a leading humanitarian organization fighting poverty. We place special focus on working alongside poor women because, equipped with the proper resources, women have the power to help whole families and entire communities to escape poverty.
Our mission is to serve individuals and families in the poorest communities.
Drawing strength from our diversity, resources and experience, we promote innovative solutions and are advocates for poor and needy.
We facilitate lasting change by:
• Strengthening capacity for self-help
• Providing economic opportunity
• Delivering relief in emergencies
• Influencing policy decisions at all levels
• Addressing discrimination in all its forms
• Guided by the aspirations of local communities, we pursue our mission with both excellence and compassion because the people whom we serve deserve nothing less.
We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.
HELPKASH INDIA will be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We will be known everywhere for our unshakable commitment to the dignity of people.
Area of work:
• Relief & Rescue
• Education Services for Under Privileged
• Child Care
• Health Care
• Skill Development
• Women Empowerment
• Awareness Programmes
Tafazul Fazili is the Chairman of HELPKASH INDIA.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.