Chaithanya Mahila Mandali (CMM)H.No: 12-11-1586, Opp.Jamai-Osmania MMTS Railway Station, Adj.to: Siddartha Madavan Apartments, B
500061 Secunderabad, Telangana State
|Telefon:||+91 40 3258 2252; +91 0 99085 82655|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Chaithanya Mahila Mandali (CMM), founded in 2001, is a not for profit, non religious and non political community based organization which aims at "Saving Lives to make the best difference" in other words, service to humanity and individual development with appropriate expertise, value based education, health care and self reliance.
The Strategy of CMM is to work with a network of CBO´s, NGO´S, Govt and other like minded agencies as well as individuals,(India and abroad) in a participatory approach to empower the women and children who are in crisis until they reach to a better life.
Empower the vulnerable children, youth and women, nationally, to address the human-made social injustice, abuse, poverty and hunger so as to build a healthier future.
To find and create lasting solutions to end human-made social injustice, abuse, poverty and hunger (To identify, protect, capacitate, and promote to be a replicable model)
Projects and Campaigns:
• Chaithanya Happy Home (CHH): This home for orphans and OVC´s is one of the projects of Chaithanya Mahila Mandali (CMM).
• Preventing of trafficking of minor girls/children/ women
• Preventing of children/second generation entering into forced prostitution
• Preventing and controlling sexually transmitted infections, HIV/AIDS, and Tuberculosis (TB) among the vulnerable populations
• Providing alternate livelihood options to those willing to rehabilitate
• Public awareness creation and advocacy for a congenial and convergence environment
• Chaitanya Arogya Ken dram (clinical services)
• Outreach health camps
• VCTC testing camps
• Organizing awareness camps: Awareness camps on HIV AIDS; Awareness camps on STD/ISD; Sensitization through cultural activities
• Organizing various advocacy meetings with different stakeholders
• Community mobilization and participation
• Sanitization through media
• Condom Program
• Developing the intervention into a learning site
B. Jayamma is the Executive President of Chaithanya Mahila Mandali (CMM).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.